Tan/Amber Hot Melt Glue Stick, 5/8" Diameter, 10" Length, 53 PK
- Item# 20YV52
- Mfr. Model# Q601-5P
- Catalog Page# 2277
- UNSPSC# 31201609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Color Tan/Amber
- Diameter 5/8"
- Length 10"
- For Use With 20YV45, Not For Use With 3M Glue Gun
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 5 sec.
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Peel Strength Not Specified
- Shear Strength Not Specified
- Tensile Strength Not Specified
- Substrates Low Temperature: Foam, Paper and Other Delicate Materials, Great for Carton Sealing
- Characteristics Excellent Hot Tack, Fast Setting, Also Used In Lower Temperature Application, Adjustable Temperature
- Application Low Temp. Carton Sealing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.