Glue Gun, Hot Melt, 10 lb./hr., 400W
- Item # 20YV45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PRO450
- Catalog Page # 2234
- UNSPSC # 27112719
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Glue Gun
- Type Hot Melt
- Size 5/8" x 10"
- Output 10 lb./hr.
- Watts 400
- Voltage 110
- Feed Trigger
- Glue Stick Capacity 5/8"
- Operating Temp. 220 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Switch Type On/Off
- Tool Length 10"
- Tool Weight 1.85 lb.
- For Use With 5/8" x 10" Glue Sticks
- Function Extra Large Volume Applications, Melts Up to 10 lb./hr.
- Characteristics Adjustable Temperature Control Dial, Wire Metal Stand for Added Stability, On/Off Switch, Ergonomic Long Trigger, Integrated Gun Balancer Mount Hole, Stroke Adjustment Screw for Glue Output, Interchangeable Nozzle Can Be Used
- Includes Plastic Case and Stand
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.