White Skylight and Window Butyl Sealant, Hybrid, 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 5PWD6
- Mfr. Model# SB-140 T
- Catalog Page# 2296
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Skylight and Window Butyl Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Concrete, Fiberglass, Masonry, Metal, Plastic, Rubber, Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Whites
- Color White
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable, UV Resistant
- Begins to Harden 60 min.
- Full Cure 21 days
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.3
- Flash Point 105 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack-Free Time: 2 hours
- VOC 250 g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Construction, Architectural, Manufacturing, RV Repair, Skylights, Windows, Architectural Working Joints, Butt and Miter Joints, Tooled Joints, Excellent for Resealing and Repairing Leaks
- Meets USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5UFR5DAP
Price $8.05 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.