Tan PolySweep Polymeric Joint Sand, 50 lb. Bag, Coverage: 25 to 50 sq. ft.
- Item # 6ZFY3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSST-50-008
- Catalog Page # 1620
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Joint Fillers
- Item PolySweep Polymeric Joint Sand
- Color Tan
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 50 lb.
- Container Style Bag
- Coverage 25 to 50 sq. ft.
- VOC 0
- Flash Point Non-Combustible
- Starts to Harden 12 hr. to 1 day
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete,Stone
- Application Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs, Natural Stone Products, Clay Pavers
- For Use With For Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs and Natural Stone Products as well as Clay Pavers
- Characteristics Creates a Long Term, Semi-solid Joint with a No Portland Cement Formula, Inhibits Weed Growth, Deters Insects, Expands and Contracts with The Elements Such As Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold and Freeze/Thaw Cycles
- Includes Application Instructions
- Cured Color Family Beiges
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6ZFY4SUREBOND
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.