White Skylight and Window Butyl Sealant, 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 5PWD6
- Mfr. Model# SB-140 T
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Skylight and Window Butyl Sealant
- Base Butyl Rubber
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- Color White
- Specific Gravity 1.3
- Performance Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Substrates Glass, Metal, Wood, Concrete, Cement, Masonry, Plastics, Fiberglass, Rubber Material (EPDM and TPO), Painted Surfaces,
- Flash Point 105 Degrees F
- Full Cure 21 days
- Application Time 30 to 60 min.
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees F to 122 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack-Free Time: 2 hours
- Characteristics Stays Soft and Malleable, Excellent Adhesion, Fast-Skinning, Non-Staining, One-Part, Weather-Resistant, Paintable, Easy-to-Remove, Bonds to Substrates without Priming, Long Service Life, Will Not Discolor or Rust Material, UV Stable
- VOC 250 g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Construction, Architectural, Manufacturing, RV Repair, Skylights, Windows, Architectural Working Joints, Butt and Miter Joints, Tooled Joints, Excellent for Resealing and Repairing Leaks
- Meets USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.