Russet Brown PolySweep Joint Polymeric Sand, 50 lb. Bag, Coverage: 15 to 25 sq. ft.
- Item # 6ZFY5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSSWJ-50-008
- Catalog Page # 1620
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Joint Fillers
- Item PolySweep Joint Polymeric Sand
- Color Russet Brown
- Container Size 50 lb.
- Container Style Bag
- Coverage 15 to 25 sq. ft.
- VOC 0
- Flash Point Non-Combustible
- Starts to Harden 12 hr. to 1 day
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete,Stone
- Application Wide Joints In Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs, Natural Stone Products, Clay Pavers
- For Use With Wide Joints in Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs and Natural Stone Products as Well as Clay Pavers
- Characteristics Creates a Long Term, Semi-solid Joint with a No Portland Cement Formula, Inhibits Weed Growth, Deters Insects, Expands and Contracts with The Elements Such As Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold and Freeze/Thaw Cycles, Stabilizes The Sand Within The Pavement Joints to Maintain Interlock
- Includes Application Instructions
- Cured Color Family Browns
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ZFY3SUREBOND
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.