Russet Brown PolySweep Wide Joint Polymeric Sand, 50 lb. Size, Coverage: 15 to 25 sq. ft.
- Item# 6ZFY5
- Mfr. Model# PSSWJ-50-008
- Catalog Page# 1276
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item PolySweep Wide Joint Polymeric Sand
- Color Russet Brown
- Size 50 lb.
- Container Type Bag
- Coverage 15 to 25 sq. ft.
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Dry Time 24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete Pavers, Clay Pavers, Cast Stone, Slabs, Natural Stone Products
- Application Wide Joints In Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs, Natural Stone Products, Clay Pavers
- For Use With Wide Joints in Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs and Natural Stone Products as Well as Clay Pavers
- Characteristics Creates a Long Term, Semi-solid Joint with a No Portland Cement Formula, Inhibits Weed Growth, Deters Insects, Expands and Contracts with The Elements Such As Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold and Freeze/Thaw Cycles, Stabilizes The Sand Within The Pavement Joints to Maintain Interlock
- Includes Application Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 6ZFY3SUREBOND
Price $263.50 / pkg. of 8
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.