Gray PolySweep Polymeric Joint Sand, 50 lb. Bag, Coverage: 25 to 50 sq. ft.
- Item # 6ZFY4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSSG-50-008
- Catalog Page # 1632
- UNSPSC # 31201606
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 445.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
SUREBOND PolySweep polymeric jointing sand is for use with concrete pavers, cast stone, and natural stone in patio, walkway, and driveway applications. Material allows joints to contract and expand with the elements and helps prevent sand erosion from the paver joints due to rain or water run off.
- Patching Application Joint Fillers
- Item PolySweep Polymeric Joint Sand
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Container Size 50 lb.
- Container Style Bag
- Coverage 25 to 50 sq. ft.
- VOC 0
- Flash Point Non-Combustible
- Starts to Harden 12 hr. to 1 day
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete, Stone
- Application Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs, Natural Stone Products, Clay Pavers
- For Use With For Concrete Pavers, Cast Stone, Pavements, Slabs and Natural Stone Products as well as Clay Pavers
- Characteristics Creates a Long Term, Semi-solid Joint with a No Portland Cement Formula, Inhibits Weed Growth, Deters Insects, Expands and Contracts with The Elements Such As Extreme Heat, Extreme Cold and Freeze/Thaw Cycles, Stabilizes The Sand Within The Pavement Joints to Maintain Interlock
- Includes Application Instructions
- Cured Color Family Grays
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?