Gray Metal Bond Sealant, Hybrid, 10.3 oz. Cartridge
- Item# 4AZF7
- Mfr. Model# SB-12
- Catalog Page# 2293
- UNSPSC# 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Metal Bond Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic, Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Grays
- Color Gray
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable, Waterproof
- Begins to Harden 10 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.09
- Flash Point 60 Degrees F
- VOC 370g/L
- For Use With Facility Maintenance, Especially Hospitals/Prisons
- Application Automotive, HVAC, Manufacturing, Highway Safety
- Meets ASTM D412, TT S 00230C
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.