Black Sealant, Silicone, 10.3 oz. Cartridge
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sealant
- Adhesive Grouping Sealant
- For Use On Ceramic,Fiberglass,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Rubber,Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Blacks
- Color Black
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.3 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -75 Degrees F to 500 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.01
- Flash Point Greater than 212 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack-Free Time: 10-20 Minutes
- VOC 30 g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application Automotive, Marine, HVAC, Construction, Plumbing, Architectural, Electrical, Sealing Around Bathroom and Kitchen Fixtures, Draftstop and Waterproof Eavestroughs and Soffits, Sealing Windshields in Vehicles and Boats, for Applications that Require Permanent Flexible, Waterproof Seals that Will Withstand Moisture, Heat and Vibration
- Meets USDA Approved
- Green Environmental Attribute Meets SCAQMD Requirements
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.