Air Conditioner Cleaner;Aerosol Can;3 oz.;Flammable;Non Chlorinated
- Item # 40L410
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 26296
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47101607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Automotive Cleaner Item Air Conditioner Cleaner
- Cleaner Container Type Aerosol Can
- Cleaner Container Size 3 oz.
- Net Weight 3.00 oz.
- Cleaner Solvent Base Solvent
- Flammable/Non Flammable Flammable
- Chlorinated/Non Chlorinated Non Chlorinated
- pH N/A
- Cleaner VOC Range 10% to 50% / 10 to 500g/L
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Cleaner Application Fleet/Vehicle
- Color Clear Liquid
- Boiling Point Greater Than 100 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.845 to 0.855g/mL
- Features Specially Formulated to Handle Problems Associated with Moisture Accumulation and Odors In All Automotive Air Conditioning Systems, Quick and Easy To Use (15 min. Procedure), Odor Buster Auto Fogger(TM) Does Not Cover-Up Odors, It Neutralizes Them At The Sou
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Item # 40L411SUPERCOOL
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.