Permanent Industrial Marker with Medium Tip Size, Red
- Item # 16X075
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 07104
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4896
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size Medium
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Bullet
- Tip Material Fiber
- Actuation Type Pump
- Base Material Water
- Features No V.O.C.s, Non-Slip Rubber Grip, Waterbase Formula, Water-Resistant and Weather-Resistant Marks
- Standards OSHA, ASTM D-4236
- Green Environmental Attribute Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Total VOC Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m³ and Formaldehyde Emissions Less Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.