Permanent High Temperature Marker, Paint-Based, Yellows Color Family, Fine Tip, 1 EA
- Item # 22XT81
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04505-YELLOW
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4901
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item High Temperature Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Paint
- Marking Tool Color Family Yellows
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Fine
- Min. Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 2000 Degrees F
- Series Super Met-al(R)
- Marking Tool Surface Material Ceramic,Glass,Metal
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Tip Size Fine
- Tip Material Metal
- Actuation Type Pump
- Features Great for Marks on Non-Porous Surfaces, Marks Become Permanent and Fused to The Surface
- Standards OSHA, ASTM D-4236
- Color Yellow
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49AY08DYKEM
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.