White Silicone Di-Electric Grease, 3 oz., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 44N727
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 91003
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Di-Electric Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 3 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Grease Thickener Silicone
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Tube
- Min. Operating Temp. -45 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 140+
- Flash Point 572 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.50mm
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Timken OK Load 25 lb.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Application Non Curing Silicone Compound Ideal for Sealing, Protecting, Insulating Electrical Components, Connectors,O-Rings,Rubber Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 44N728SUPER LUBE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.