White PTFE Multipurpose Grease, 30 lb., NLGI Grade: 2
- Item # 44N724
- Mfr. Model # 41030
- Catalog Page # 2507
- UNSPSC # 15121902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multipurpose Grease
- NLGI Grade 2
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 30 lb.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Grease Thickener PTFE
- Grease Color White
- Grease Container Pail
- Min. Operating Temp. -45 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 140+
- Flash Point 428 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.50mm
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1, USDA Listed
- Application Various Food Plant, Industrial Applications Such as Plain, Anti Friction, Ball, Roller, Wheel Bearings, Food Processing Equipment, Hubs, Axles, Chassis, Shocks, Springs
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.