Oil w/o PTFE (Extra Lightweight Oil), Super Lube(R) Extra Light Weight Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 44N760
- Mfr. Model# 53550
- Catalog Page# 1164
- UNSPSC# 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Super Lube(R) Extra Light Weight Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 32/46
- SAE Grade 75W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 145
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Pour Point -65' Degrees C
- Container Type Steel Drum
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load 20 lb.
- Standards NSF H-1
- Application Food Grade Compressors, Food Grade Hydraulics,General Light Oil Applications, Textile Spindles, Grinder Arbor Bearings, Ring Oiled Bearings, Wick Feeds, Bottle and Air Line Oilers, Oil Cups, Enclosed Chains, Light Circulating Systems and Food Grade Chain Lubricant.
- Four-Ball Wear Less Than0.5mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Item # 44N759SUPER LUBE
Price $462.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.