Oil with Syncolon® (PTFE), Super Lube(R) Synthetic PTFE Oil, 55 gal. Container Size
- Item# 44N753
- Mfr. Model# 51550
- Catalog Page# 1164
- UNSPSC# 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Super Lube(R) Synthetic PTFE Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 150
- SAE Grade 85W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 55 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -45 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 145
- Flash Point 428 Degrees C
- Pour Point -34 Degrees C
- Container Type Steel Drum
- Color White
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Standards NSF H-1
- Application Plain, anti-friction and roller bearings, Machine ways, Machine tools, Centralized lubricating systems, Machine tools, Straight, helical, bevel and spiral gears, Enclosed industrial gears, Chains, Gear head motors and Conveyors.
- Four-Ball Wear Less Than0.5mm
- Specific Gravity 0.89 at 60 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Item # 44N752SUPER LUBE
Price $446.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.