Synthetic, 5 gal. Pail, ISO Viscosity Grade : 68
- Item # 44N756
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 52050
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12181601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Oil w/o PTFE (Lightweightt Oil)
- ISO Viscosity Grade 68
- SAE Grade 80W
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 161
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Pour Point -40 Degrees C
- Container Style Pail
- Color Clear
- Timken OK Load 25 lb.
- Standards NSF H1, Meets Former USDA H1 Guidelines
- Application Food Grade Compressors, Food Grade Hydraulics,General Light Oil Applications, Textile Spindles, Grinder Arbor Bearings, Ring Oiled Bearings, Wick Feeds, Bottle and Air Line Oilers, Oil Cups, Enclosed Chains, Light Circulating Systems and Food Grade Chain Lubricant.
- Four-Ball Wear Less Than0.5mm
- Specific Gravity 0.84 at 60 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.