Synthetic, SAE Grade : 140, 1 qt. Bottle
- Item # 44N776
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 54432
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Series Synthetic Gear Oil ISO 460
- Item - Gear Oil Gear Oil
- ISO Viscosity Grade 460
- SAE Grade 140
- Base Oil Synthetic
- Container Size 1 qt.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Viscosity Index 146
- Flash Point 232 Degrees C
- Pour Point -34 Degrees C
- Container Style Bottle
- Color Clear
- Standards NSF H-1
- Application Spur Gear, Helical, Herringbone, Rack And Pinion, Straight Bevel, Spiral Bevel, Worm Gears (E.P.), Chain Drive, Circulating Systems, High Temperature Chains, Oil Lubricated Bearings, Gear Boxes.
- Four-Ball Wear 0.53mm
- AGMA Standard 7
- Extreme Pressure Use Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.