Multipurpose Lubricant, -40°F to 500 Degrees F, Silicone, 11 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 44N745
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 91110
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Silicone Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 11 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base Silicone
- Flash Point 25 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.72
- VOC Content 55%
- Application Reducing Friction in Sliding, Twisting or Spinning Parts, Bonds Quickly to Clean Metal, Wood
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.