Multipurpose Lubricant, -45°F to 450 Degrees F, PTFE, 7 mL. Tube
- Item # 45NA77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Multipurpose Lubricant
- Item Multipurpose Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -45 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 450 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Tube
- Container Size 7 mL.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 0.75 oz.
- Chemical Base Synthetic Oil
- Flash Point 428 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.89
- VOC Content 0%
- Application Cables, Circuit Boards, Electric Motors, Electronic Connectors, Generators, Hinges, Ignition Systems, Locks, Micrometers, Molds, Nuts, Bolts, Precision Open Gears, Power Tools, Relays, Sliding Mechanisims, Switch Gears
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.