Cable and Wire Pulling Lubricant, 32 oz. Squeeze Bottle, Water Chemical Base
- Item # 45NA76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 80320
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain, Cable, and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Chain and Cable Lubricant Type Cable and Wire Pulling Lubricant
- Lubricant Container Squeeze Bottle
- Container Size 32 oz.
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Chemical Base Water
- Lubricant Additives Propelene Glycol
- Max. Operating Temp. 220 Degrees F
- Min. Operating Temp. -15 Degrees F
- Net Weight 32 oz.
- Color Translucent Clear
- Specific Gravity 0.95
- VOC Content 0%
- Application For Roller Chains On Oven Conveyors, Paint Lines and Drying Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Sealed for Life Units
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.