Dry Film Lubricant, 11 oz. Container Size, 11 oz. Net Weight
- Item# 44N743
- Mfr. Model# 11016
- Catalog Page# 2499
- UNSPSC# 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1
- Film Type Dry
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Container Size 11 oz.
- Net Weight 11 oz.
- Chemical Base PTFE
- Color Translucent
- Flash Point 217 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.68
- VOC Content Exempt
- Application Aerosol Spray
- Standards Category Code H1
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.