Air Tool Lubricant, 5 gal. Container Size
- Item # 44N762
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12050
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Tool Lubricant
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Lubricant NSF Rating H1 Food Grade
- Min. Operating Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 450 Degrees F
- Container Type Pail
- Color Translucent
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H1
- Application An excellent lubricant on plastic, fiber gears, extruded parts, wood-to-wood sliding applications and on rubber.
- Specific Gravity 0.83
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.