Gray 1 fl. oz. Steel Repair And Filler, 1 EA
- Item # 3EHR8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T-SR48
- Catalog Page # 2235
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Steel Repair And Filler
- Type Steel Repair Cement
- Size 1 fl. oz.
- Color Gray
- Temp. Range 25 to 200 Degrees F
- Viscosity Paste
- Characteristics Resistant To Boiling Water, Oil And Gasoline, Can Be Drilled, Filed, Or Sanded
- Application Repairs Holes And Cracks On Any Steel Or Steel Alloy Object, Use For Car Radiators, Household Objects, Kettles, Mufflers, Pipes
- Work Life 10 min.
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.