Clear 2g Instant Adhesive, Tube Container Type, 10 to 30 sec. Application Time
- Item# 3EHP7
- Mfr. Model# 15110
- Catalog Page# 2280
- UNSPSC# 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Instant Adhesive
- Size 2g
- Container Type Tube
- Color Clear
- Begins to Harden 10 to 30 sec.
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Adheres To Aluminum, Brick, Cardboard, Ceramic, Corkboard, Fabric, Wood, Leather, Metal, Most Plastics, Rubber, And Vinyl
- Chemical Type Cyanoacrylate
- Characteristics For Vertical Applications And Gap Filling, Temp And Chemical Resistant, For Porous And Non-Porous Materials, Medium Viscosity, For Preassembled And Close-Fitting Parts
- Viscosity Gel
- Tensile Strength 2800 psi
- Standards NA
- Gap Fill 0.020"
- Application Aluminum, Brick, Cardboard, Ceramic, Corkboard, Fabric, Wood, Leather, Metal, Most Plastics, Rubber, and Vinyl
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 3EHP6SUPER GLUE
Price $0.96 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.