Clear 2g Instant Adhesive, Tube Container Type, 10 to 30 sec. Application Time
- Item# 3EHP6
- Mfr. Model# 15109
- Catalog Page# 2777
- UNSPSC# 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Instant Adhesive
- Size 2g
- Container Type Tube
- Color Clear
- Begins to Harden 10 to 30 sec.
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Temp. Range -65 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.05
- Adheres To Aluminum, Cardboard, Ceramic, China, Corkboard, Wood, Leather, Metal, Most Plastics, Porcelain, Pottery, And Rubber
- Chemical Type Cyanoacrylate
- VOC Content 20g/L
- Characteristics Works On Dirty, Greasy Surfaces, Temperature And Chemical Resistant, For Porous And Non-Porous Materials, Medium Viscosity, Penetrates Preassembled And Close-Fitting Parts
- Viscosity 100 cPs
- Tensile Strength 2600 psi
- Standards Meets MIL-A-46050C Type II, Class 2
- Gap Fill 0.005"
- Application For Well-Ventilated Area
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.