Polyester Film Tape, Rubber Adhesive, 4.10 mil Thick, 2" X 36 yd., Clear, 24 PK
- Item # 2DEK2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 396
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201509
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 13.3 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
3M™ High Performance Masking Tape 232 is capable of masking paint while removing cleanly. Its thick crepe paper backing contains a solvent-resistant saturant that helps resist paint bleed against latex- and oil-based paints. Performance Masking Tape conforms well for masking around corners and over irregular surfaces. The rubber adhesive sticks instantly and offers strong holding power that resists lifting, curling, and adhesive transfer when removing from surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings. This tape delivers superior performance as a paint masking tape for demanding applications.
- Item Film Tape
- Tape Backing Material Polyester
- Tape Adhesive Rubber
- Tape Thickness 4.1 mil
- Tape Width 2"
- Tape Length 36 yd.
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color Clear
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. 40 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 25 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 170 oz./in.
- Tape Elongation 140%
- Series 396
- Standards ASTM D3330, D3759, D3652
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions