Photovoltaic Wire, 500 ft., 10 AWG, Black, Bare Compressed Copper, Max. Voltage 600
- Item # 26X664
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12431.711100.06
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Photovoltaic Wire
- Color Black
- Cable Type Bare Compressed Copper
- Max. Voltage 600
- Phase 1
- Length 500 ft.
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Stranded / Solid Stranded
- Stranding 7/0.0385"
- Conductor Size 10 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.238"
- Jacket Material Flame-Retardant Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE)
- Description/Special Features Rated Wet/Dry, Rated for Direct Burial, Deformation-Resistant at High Temps, Moisture/Oil/Chemical/UV Resistant, Meets Cold Bend Test at -40 Degrees F
- Standards UL 4703 Type PV, UL File # E323451; National Electrical Code (NEC); ICEA S-95-658/NEMA WC70; UL 44 Type RHH or RHW-2, UL File # E90494; UL 854 Type USE-2, UL File # E90499; CSA C22.2 No. 271 RPVU90, Flame Test Compliances UL 1581 VW, Other CompliancesEPA 40 CFR, Part 261 for leachable lead content per TCLP,OSHA Acceptable
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Solely or Partially Powered By Solar Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Solely or Partially Powered By Solar Energy.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 26X665SUNGEN
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.