Diamond Turning Insert, VBMT, 0.250", ESU-AC820P
- Item # 4MPC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VBMT222ESU-AC820P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Diamond
- Insert Style VBMT
- Insert Size 0.250"
- Chip-Breaker ESU
- Grade AC820P
- Insert Application Finishing
- Workpiece Compatibility Cast Iron (K),Stainless (M),Steel (P)
- Relief Angle 5 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.250"
- Insert Thickness 0.125"
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number VBMT222ESU-AC820P
- ISO Number VBMT110308NSU-AC820P
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating Super FF TiCN/Al2O3/TiN CVD
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Positive
- For Use With SVNB Toolholders, A-SVUB, A-SVQB, D-SVZB Boring Bars
- No. of Edges 2
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.134
- Mounting Style Screw-On
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.