Coated Carbide Insert, TNMG432ENZ-AC700G
- Item# 4MNV6
- Mfr. Model# TNMG432ENZ-AC700G
- Catalog Page# 2899
- UNSPSC# 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Application Roughing
- Style TNMG
- Insert Size 0.500"
- Chip-Breaker ENZ
- Grade AC700G
- Insert Shape 60 Deg Triangle
- Relief Angle 0 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.500"
- Insert Thickness 0.1875"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number TNMG432ENZ-AC700G
- Coating Super FF TiCN/Al2O3/TiN CVD
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.203
- Mounting Style Clamp
- Rake Positive
- No. of Edges 6
- ISO Number TNMG220408NUZ-AC700G
- For Use With MTAN, MTENN, MTGN Toolholders, A-MTFN Boring Bars
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.