Diamond Turning Insert, CCGA, 21.52-MULTI-TIP (2)-BN700
- Item# 4MPZ5
- Mfr. Model# 2NUCCGA21.52-BN700
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Diamond
- Insert Style CCGA
- Insert Size 21.52
- Chip-Breaker MULTI-TIP (2)
- Grade BN700
- Insert Application Finishing
- Workpiece Compatibility Cast Iron (K), Super Alloy (S)
- Relief Angle 7 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.250"
- Insert Thickness 0.094"
- Nose Radius 0.0312"
- ANSI Number 2NUCCGA21.52-BN700
- ISO Number 2NUCCGW060208-BN700
- Insert Material CBN
- Coating Uncoated
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake 0 Degrees
- For Use With SCLC, PCLC Toolholders, A-SCLC Boring Bars
- No. of Edges 2
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.110
- Mounting Style Screw-On
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.