Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench with 10 to 50 in.-lb. Primary Scale Range
- Item # 53CA66
- Mfr. Model # CCM 50I MG
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench
- Torque Measurement Type Inch-Pound
- Primary Scale Range 10 to 50 in.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1.0 in.-lb.
- Overall Length 10-7/64"
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Accuracy +/-4% of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 20 to 100% Of Full Scale
- Setting Micrometer Type Adjustment
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Wrench Material Steel
- Standards ASME B107.300, AS 28431 and ISO 6789
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.