Black/White Paste-Over and Patching Epoxy, 16 oz. Jar, Coverage: 29 cu. in.
- Item # 2WLG9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ETR16-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Epoxy Patches
- Item Paste-Over and Patching Epoxy
- Color Black/White
- Number of Components 2
- Container Size 16 oz.
- Container Style Jar
- Coverage 29 cu. in.
- VOC 10g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 300 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden Not Specified
- Full Cure Time 1 hr.
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Paste Over and Port Adhesive For Crack Injection and Small Concrete Repairs
- Characteristics 2-Part Epoxy, Paste
- Includes 8 oz. Canister of Resin, 8 oz. Canister of Hardener
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2WLG3STRONG-TIE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.