Black/White Crack Injection Resin, 22 oz. Dual Cartridge, Coverage: 39.7 cu. in.
- Item # 2WLG3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ETIGV22-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Epoxy Patches
- Item Crack Injection Resin
- Color Black/White
- Number of Components 2
- Container Size 22 oz.
- Container Style Dual Cartridge
- Coverage 39.7 cu. in.
- VOC 80g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 250 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden Not Specified
- Full Cure Time 1 day
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Repairing Cracks In Dry Or Damp Concrete Walls and Floors
- For Use With Mfr. No. EDT22S-G
- Characteristics 2-Part Epoxy, Gel Viscosity
- Meets ASTM C 881, Type I and IV
- Includes (1) Mfr. No. EMNO22-G6 Mixing Nozzle
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2WLG2STRONG-TIE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.