22.0 oz. Epoxy Anchor Adhesive, Meets/Exceeds AC-308
- Item # 4ZDD1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SET-XP22-G
- Catalog Page # 2170
- UNSPSC # 31162105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Structural Anchoring Adhesive
- Anchor Adhesive Type Epoxy Anchor Adhesive
- Container Size - Anchor Adhesives 22.0 oz.
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete Yes
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete Yes
- Curing Time 24 Hrs.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Mixing Steps Use Static Mixing Nozzle
- Temp. Range (F) Min 50
- Container Type Cartridge
- Application For Structural Anchoring In Both Cracked and Uncracked Concrete
- Begins to Harden 5 to 7 min.
- For Use With Threaded Rod, Rebar and IXP Inserts
- Meets/Exceeds AC-308
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.