18 ft. Twisted Eye and Eye - Type 4 Web Sling, Nylon, Number of Plies: 2, 4" W
- Item # 30H876
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EET2-904CW-18
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Web Slings Web Sling
- Sling Type Twisted Eye and Eye - Type 4
- Vertical Hitch Capacity 12,000 lb.
- Sling Length 18 ft.
- Sling Width 4"
- Number of Plies 2
- Sling Material Nylon
- Choker Hitch Capacity 9600 lb.
- Basket Hitch Capacity 24,000 lb.
- Wear Resistant Cover Completely Wrapped
- Eye Length 12"
- Color Black
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Yarn Coating Non-Hazardous Acrylic
- Resists Ethers,Resistant to Alcohols,Strong Alkalies
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.184 and ASME B30.9 Standard
- Includes Red Core Yarn Wear Indicator, Permanent Identification Tag
- Sling Capacity @ 30 Degrees 12,000 lb.
- Sling Capacity @ 45 Degrees 17,000 lb.
- Sling Capacity @ 60 Degrees 20,800 lb.
- Number of Sling Legs 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 30H875STREN-FLEX
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.