16 ft. Triangle and Triangle - Type 2 Web Sling, Nylon, Number of Plies: 1, 2" W
- Item # 30H956
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TTS1-902-16
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Web Slings Web Sling
- Sling Type Triangle and Triangle - Type 2
- Vertical Hitch Capacity 3200 lb.
- Sling Length 16 ft.
- Sling Width 2"
- Number of Plies 1
- Sling Material Nylon
- Basket Hitch Capacity 6400 lb.
- Wear Resistant Cover None
- Eye Length 10"
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Yarn Coating Non-Hazardous Acrylic
- Resists Ethers,Resistant to Alcohols,Strong Alkalies
- Standards OSHA 29 CFR 1910.184 and ASME B30.9 Standard
- Includes Red Core Yarn Wear Indicator, Permanent Identification Tag
- Sling Hardware Material Steel
- Sling Capacity @ 30 Degrees 3200 lb.
- Sling Capacity @ 45 Degrees 4500 lb.
- Sling Capacity @ 60 Degrees 5500 lb.
- Master Link/Bail Overall Height 3-7/8"
- Master Link/Bail Opening Height 2-1/4"
- Master Link/Bail Opening Width 1-3/4"
- Number of Sling Legs 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 30H955STREN-FLEX
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.