Tactical LED Handheld Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 260, Black
- Item# 39AU32
- Mfr. Model# 74300
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size Proprietary
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2/4/7.5 hr.
- Length 5.90"
- Lumens 260/130/65
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Run Time on High Setting 2 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 260
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Aluminum
- Body Dia. 0.95"
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Glass
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Beam Distance 200/141/100m
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Weight with Batteries 5.20 oz.
- Drop Rating 2.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 10,000/5000/2500cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.