Lantern, LED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 180, Orange, 7.50"
- Item # 3XFL8
- Mfr. Model # 44450
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size 6V
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 2
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lumens 180/80
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 180
- Length 7.50"
- Run Time on High Setting 3 hr.
- Body Color Orange
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 5/10 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Toggle
- Lens Material Plastic
- Weight with Batteries 1.85 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Spot
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Temperature T4A; Class II, Div. 2, Groups F, G, Class III, Temperature T-54 Degrees C (T6)
- Standards Meets Applicable European Community Directives, UL
- Includes (1) 120v AC Charge Cord, (1) 12v DC Charge Cord, Charge Rack, Quick Release Shoulder Strap
- Peak Beam Intensity 80,000/40,000cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.