LanternLED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 540, Yellow, 11.50"
- Item# 23X774
- Mfr. Model# 45871
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size 6V
- Flashlight Battery Type Sealed Lead Acid
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 7/15 hr.
- Lumens Range 450 to 750
- Run Time on High Setting 7 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 540
- Length 11.50"
- Lumens 540/330
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Yellow
- Body Material Plastic
- Replacement Lamp 45844
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 469/358m
- Weight with Batteries 7.90 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 2009, Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Includes (1) 120v AC Charge Cord, (1) 12v DC Charge Cord, Charge Rack, Shoulder Strap
- Rechargeable Yes
- Peak Beam Intensity 55,000/32,000cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.