Lantern, LED, Maximum Lumens Output: 615, Orange, 11.50"
- Item # 21XN42
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45832
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size 6V
- Flashlight Battery Type Sealed Lead Acid
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable Yes
- Lumens 615/330
- Lumens Range 450 to 750
- Maximum Lumens Output 615
- Length 11.50"
- Run Time on High Setting 8 hr.
- Body Color Orange
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 8/18 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Replacement Lamp 45842
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 126/93m
- Weight with Batteries 7.90 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 2009, Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Includes Shoulder Strap, Charger sold separately
- Peak Beam Intensity 4000/2150cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 21XN41STREAMLIGHT
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.