LanternLED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 3600, Orange, 12.30"
- Item# 20AT87
- Mfr. Model# 45661
- Catalog Page# 672
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Tactical
- Lamp Type LED
- Flashlight Battery Size Proprietary
- Flashlight Battery Type Sealed Lead Acid
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2/4/8 hr.
- Lumens Range Greater Than 750
- Run Time on High Setting 2 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 3600
- Length 12.30"
- Lumens 3600/2400/1200
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Body Color Orange
- Body Material Plastic
- Switch Type Toggle
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 352/210m
- Weight with Batteries 10.40 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Adjustable
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 2009, Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Includes Shoulder Strap, (1) 120v AC Charge Cord, (1) 12v DC Charge Cord, Charge Rack
- Rechargeable Yes
- Peak Beam Intensity 31,000/11,000cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.