Lantern, LED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 340, Tan, 7.25"
- Item # 20JN95
- Mfr. Model # 44931
- Catalog Page # 547
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size D
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 340/175/33/10
- Lumens Range 250 to 449
- Maximum Lumens Output 340
- Length 7.25"
- Run Time on High Setting 30 hr.
- Body Color Tan
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 30/70/295/235 hr.
- Body Dia. 3.80"
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Weight with Batteries 1.94 lb.
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Flood
- Special Light Output Mode Red Light, SOS
- Water Penetration Rating IPX7
- Standards Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Includes Shoulder Strap, Charger sold separately
- Drop Rating 2.0m
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.