LED Mini Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 240, Black, 4.24"
- Item # 55TA18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 51036A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Mini Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size CR123A
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Rechargeable No
- Length 4.24"
- Body Dia. 0.98"
- Lumens 240/200/60
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 240
- Run Time on High Setting 2.5 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Number of Batteries 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2.5/4/5.7 hr.
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Glass
- Beam Distance 3650/2700/40m
- Light Output Modes High / Medium / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Dual, Fixed, Flood, Spot
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/PLATO
- Drop Rating 1.0m
- Peak Beam Intensity 3650/2700/40cd
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.