LED Keychain Flashlight, Aluminum, Maximum Lumens Output: 10, Blue, 1.47"
- Item # 11U141
- Mfr. Model # 73002
- Catalog Page # 546
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Keychain Flashlight
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size LR44
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Rechargeable No
- Length 1.47"
- Body Dia. 0.43"
- Lumens 10
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Maximum Lumens Output 10
- Run Time on High Setting 8 hr.
- Body Color Blue
- Flashlight Body Material Aluminum
- Number of Batteries 4
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 8 hr.
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Switch Type Twist
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Light Output Modes High
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Standards Meets Applicable European Community Directives
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.