LED Hands Free Light, Nylon, Maximum Lumens Output: 180, Orange, 9.20"
- Item# 38R002
- Mfr. Model# 90744
- Catalog Page# 670
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hands Free Light
- Flashlight Grade Industrial
- Safety Rated Class I, Div. 2
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 2, Groups A,B,C,D; Class I, Div. 2, Groups F,G; Class I, II; T3C
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 180/55
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 3.5/8/16 hr.
- Number of Batteries 4
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Run Time on High Setting 3.5 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 180
- Beam Distance 115/210m
- Body Color Orange
- Body Material Nylon
- Body Dia. 2.75"
- Drop Rating 2m
- Lamp Life 50,000 hr.
- Lamp Type LED
- Length 9.20"
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed, Spot
- Special Light Output Mode Strobe
- Peak Beam Intensity 11,000/3300cd
- Switch Type Push Button
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Weight with Batteries 1.14 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.