208/240V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3600/4800 Watts, 20 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 49X679
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DHC 5-2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 3600/4800
- Amps - Water Heaters 20
- Voltage - Water Heaters 208/240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.42 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 82 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1/2" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 49/66 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 16/22 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 10/13 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM 4/5 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 6/8 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 3/4 Degrees F
- Elements Copper Sheathed Housed in Cylinder
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Wire Size 10 AWG
- Height 14-3/16"
- Width 7-7/8"
- Depth 4-1/8"
- Features Copper Sheathed Heating Element Housed in a Copper Cylinger, Flow Switch Activated for Virtually Silent Operation, High Limit Switch with Manual Reset, Exclusive Design Prevents Dry Fire, German Engineered for Proven Reliability
- Standards ANSI/UL Stdandard 499, Certiﬁed To CAN/CSA E335-1 & E335-2-35
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.