277V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 4500 Watts, 17 Amps - Water Heaters
- Item # 49X678
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DHC 4-3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Point-of-Use
- Water Heater Application Undersink
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 4500
- Amps - Water Heaters 17
- Voltage - Water Heaters 277
- Min. Flow Activation 0.42 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 82 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1/2" NPT
- Temp. Rise @ 0.5 GPM 61 Degrees F
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 20 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 12 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM 5 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 8 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 4 Degrees F
- Elements Copper Sheathed Housed in Cylinder
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Wire Size 12 AWG
- Height 14-3/16"
- Width 7-7/8"
- Depth 4-1/8"
- Features Copper Sheathed Heating Element Housed in a Copper Cylinger, Flow Switch Activated for Virtually Silent Operation, High Limit Switch with Manual Reset, Exclusive Design Prevents Dry Fire, German Engineered for Proven Reliability
- Standards ANSI/UL Stdandard 499, Certiﬁed To CAN/CSA E335-1 & E335-2-35
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.