208/240V General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18,000/24,000 Watts, 120 Amps - Water Heate
- Item # 6FCC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Tempra 24 Plus
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101825
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Water Heater Design Whole House
- Water Heater Application General Purpose
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- Watts - Water Heaters 18,000/24,000
- Amps - Water Heaters 120
- Voltage - Water Heaters 208/240
- Min. Flow Activation 0.50 gpm
- Phase - Water Heaters 1
- Temp. Range - Water Heaters 86 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Water Connection 3/4" NPT
- Item - Water Heaters Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Temp. Rise @ 1.5 GPM 82/105 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 2.5 GPM - Water Heaters 49/66 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 6.0 GPM 20/27 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 4.0 GPM 31/41 Degrees F
- Temp. Rise @ 8.0 GPM 15/20 Degrees F
- Elements Copper Sheathed Housed in Cylinder
- Mounting Vertical
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Wire Size (2) 6/2 AWG
- Height 14-1/2"
- Width 16-5/8"
- Depth 4-5/8"
- Features Advanced Flow Control which Reduces Flow to Maintain Temperature, Electronic Temperature Control, Electronic Swith for Virtually Silent Operation, German Engineered for Proven Reliability, SleekDesign Fits In Anywhere, No Venting Required
- Standards ETL Listed, ANSI/UL Stdandard 499, Certiﬁed To CAN/CSA E335-1 & E335-2-35
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.